Football Manager 2011 patch 11.3 Released!
There is one particular patch that the entire Football Manager community is waiting to see released: the .3 patch and I have some great news for you now: the Football Manager 2011 patch 11.3 has just gone live and it turns a great game into a flawless one! It also comes with the January update to transfers, so everything is in shape for you to go out there and win.
You should first start the download of the FM 2011 patch 11.3 here and while you wait for it to complete, check out the most important changes below (if you are using Steam, then you will have the 11.3 patch applied automatically!):
- Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes crash when coming out of a match screen if the user hadn’t viewed the 3d pitch.
- Fixed a crash viewing player biography for some players on a client in a network game.
- Fixed an issue where a player would not get home-grown 15-21 status correctly.
- Fixed issue with Dutch league being disabled when adding a new manager if an early game start date is used.
- Fixed an issue to do with a few club awards which caused savegames not to load properly.
- Stopped lots of players getting upset about lack of discipline because a player wasn’t fined for being sent off for professional foul.
- Fixed days in nation counts for players transferring intra-countries with continuous living requirements.
- Fixed bug where players didn’t go on holiday at the end of the season.
- Stopped players requesting transfers due to not playing enough games when they have played regularly.
- Fixed issue where foreign human manager doesn’t get any English language skill when taking over an English team at the start of the game.
- Stopped confidence immediately dropping to zero for extremely low reputation leagues.
- Adjusted filling of blank wages at the game start
- Fixed club finacial status bug.
- Adjusted Non-league finances.
- Fixed low sell on clause offer.
- Improved the pre match tactical advice about the opposition.
- Individual training suggestions are now always set.
- Stopped player preferred moving advice been suggested when you can’t talk to the player about this.
- Fixed some team instruction based backroom advice being Contradictory.
- Fixed full back being recommended to learn “places shots” ppm inappropriately.
- Fixed being able to get multiple feeder and parent clubs by making the requests via the information screen.
- The board now give you money if they approve to increase the clubs transfer budget if the club started with a transfer budget of 0.
- Fixed issue where a team would find it hard to find a feeder club if they didn’t already have any.
- Can no longer request a work permit feeder club if the club is not big enough to get a international feeder club.
- Board Requests no longer carry over when moving clubs.
- Helped prevent younger members of rival team being interested in joining that team.
- Stopped really good free agent youth players from only requesting youth contracts, when they are good enough for a full-time deal.
- Ensured more teams now have to pay loans fees and wage contributions to loan better standard of players.
- Made it easier for highly successful lower league managers to be considered for higher division jobs.
- Prevented teams bidding slightly over asking price when they don’t need to.
- Fixed being able to get away without having to pay compensation to players u24 who have turned down equivalent contract offers from their existing clubs.
- Lowered agent initial demands during contract negotiations.
- Fixed occasionally being able to replace withdrawn international player with the same player.
- Improved ai decisions on requesting 45 min instructions for their players.
- Improved picking of players for Olympic squads.
- Improved choice of country to play for of dual nationality players.
- “Do The Double” failing to unlock if completed as a part of a treble
- “We Trust You” can no longer be rewarded if feeder club request is rejected
You can see the entire changelist of the Patch 11.3 on the official Football Manager 2011 forums